We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
A relaxing Pesach at The Neve Ilan Hotel located in rural, green surroundings in the heart of the Judean mountains, just a 15min drive from Jerusalem and 30min from Tel Aviv.
The magical setting makes it a perfect choice. Restaurants, vineyards, olive presses, hiking trails, parks, bike trails and natural forest are just a few of the visitor options in the area. The hotel has 160 upgraded and spacious rooms, a convenience store, lounge/lobby area and bikes available for no additional charge.
Top this with a diverse culinary experience and the clear mountain air all year round.
Renowned for its serene and tranquil atmosphere, the hotel and grounds bestows a perfect family Pesach vacation of renewal in the heart of nature.
Recreation: Enjoy a huge choice of outdoor activities: basketball, volleyball, tennis, mini-golf, ping pong, soccer, bikes and Kids club. Cool off with a swim in the hotel’s large heated pool. The facilities include a health club with a gym, Spa treatment centre, sauna & Jacuzzi.
Fine Dining: delight your palate with the exquisite cuisine and healthy choice for which the Hacienda enjoys much acclaim – you will experience innovative cuisine, fresh modern menus and themed evenings.
Entertainment: Offered each day and evening for all ages.
THE PERFECT SETTING FOR YOUR PESACH VACATION!
7 night package.
3 Days Chag & Shabbat: Full Board = Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch.
4 Days Chol Hamoed: Half Board = Dinner & Breakfast.
A wonderful Chag atmosphere & Shule Tefillot [2nd Day Minyan for o/s guests]
- Intriguing Shiurim & inspiring Lectures by renowned scholar in residence
- Great entertainment for the family, special kids and teen program
Nearby Activities Suitable for families:
- Soreq Stalactite Caves: A nature reserve in the Judean mountains
- Sataf Hiking Trail: In the wooded mountains among irrigated agricultural plots. The trail includes ruins of an ancient settlement, and Ein Bikkura and Ein Sataf springs.
- Ein Hemed: National park, 7 km west of Jerusalem. The 14-acre park is abundant in lawns, picnic tables and playgrounds. The Kissalon stream runs through the park, overlooked by a large crusader edifice. In crusader times, Ein Hemed was called “Aqua Bellla” due to the numerous springs in the area.
- Azimut ATV Rides: Get to know the Judean Mountains on trails ranging from languid to daring. bike rides, 4x4s, rappelling.
- Kiftzuba: Theme park for children.
- Monkey Park: in Ben Shemen forest.
- Neot Kdumim: biblical nature reserve.
- Biblical Zoo: Jerusalem.
- Mini-Israel: 385 amazing models of Israeli landmarks.
Vineyards and Wineries
The Yoav-Judea wine-route The Yoav-Judea region has always abounded in vineyards, wineries, wine-presses, and ancient caves used for wine-making. The combination of history and tradition, suitable soil and climate, and devoted, professional growers, will provide for special encounters at small and medium sized boutique wineries offering wine tastings among picturesque trails. Join the local wine festival every October, featuring shows, hikes, and wine workshops for amateurs. Visit www.touryoav-wine.org.il
- Flam Winery : Kdoshim forest, Eshtaol Junction.
- Latrun Winery : Latrun monestary
- Castel Winery : Moshav Ramat Raziel.
- Tzora Winery : Kibbutz Tzora, near Beit Shemesh.
- Ella Valley Winery : Kibbutz Netiv HaLamed-Heh.
- Judea Winery : Moshav Shoresh.
- Tzuba Winery : Kibbutz Tzuba.
- Navot Winery : Moshav Tzlafon.
- Air Condition
- Bikes and Kids
- Conference Center
- Free toiletries
- Indoor pool
- Room service
- Wake up service
Judean HillsA relaxing Pesach at The Neve Ilan Hotel located in rural, green surroundings in the heart of the Judean mountains, just a 15min drive from Jerusalem and 30min from Tel Aviv. The magical setting makes it a perfect choice. Restaurants, vineyards, olive presses, hiking trails, parks, bike trails and natural forest are just a few [...]
Rabbi Yishai Fleisher
Rabbi Yishai Fleisher is Director of Programming and radio personality at the new Voice of Israel network and Israel’s only English-language broadcast-radio talk show host (106.5 FM Galey Yisrael). He is a columnist at the Jerusalem Post Magazine, and a contributing editor at JewishPress.com.
Rabbi Fleisher is the founder and director of Kumah, an organization dedicated to to deepening understanding of the Middle East and inspire connection to Israel through media projects, seminars, and cultural events. Rabbi Fleisher holds a BA in political science from Yeshiva Univ. (Magna Cum Laude), a J.D. from Cardozo Law (concentration on International Law), and a rabbinical ordination from Kollel Agudat Achim.
Rabbi Fleisher served as a Paratrooper in the IDF and continues to participate in an elite battlefield reserve unit. His analysis and commentary have been featured on CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, Russia Today, Xinhua, and Fox News. He speaks Hebrew, English, and Russian.
We look forward to hosting your family for a wonderful