Dear David and Chana,
I want to thank you both for orchestrating a totally amazing and completely successful Pesach prog at the Elysium , Rhodes.
We both felt highly motivated, involved and made many new friends.
I was analyzing why the 8 days was such an outrageous success and the following 5 points came to mind :
- The island of Rhodes is an idyllic location with its natural beauty and rich, though tragic, jewish history. There is simply so much to explore and see.
- The Elysium Hotel delivered a level of friendly and efficient service beyond our wildest expectation. The staff, in their entirety, could not be more helpful and pleasant to deal with. The position of the hotel is triple A, nestling right on the warm Med and the rooms were so comfy.
- The cuisine was of the highest quality and a very big hashakoach to the kitchen staff and mashgichim.
- The details of the daily prog were a scientific work of art with something for everyone from 3 years to 80 ! The planning thereof was exceptional and, being an annal bean counter myself, I was highly impressed with the structure and content of the various activities.
- And finally, all the participants spoke English !! What a win. We could converse and get to know one another without the barrier of a foreign language. We met many new fascinating individuals and families whom we’ll endeavour to remain in contact with in the year ahead.
So, all in all, a wonderful and unique experience and clearly a model you’ve created which has been positively accepted and PG will grow from strength to strength in the years to come.
Shabbat shalom and oncemore, toda raba from Leora and I.