Terms & Conditions
Reservations & Payments
How and When is Payment due?
Payment to Kosher Travelers is acceptable using international credit card, bank transfer, personal check or cash. Payment in full must be paid by the specified due dates on the reservation forms.
When is my Reservation Confirmed?
- Your reservation will be confirmed once Kosher Travelers has received your completed form and your paid up deposit
Teenagers and Children – are they welcome?
Children are very welcome on Kosher Travelers vacation packages. Many hotels and cruise lines offer attractive discounts on children sharing with parents and Family Plan rates as well as special children’s programs and activities. Your Kosher Travelers consultant has full details of discounts available to children accompanying their parents.
Are there Group Discount?
Attractive discounts are available for large group bookings. Speak with one of our Kosher Travelers holiday consultants for further information.
A Traveler’s Check List
What Passport and Other Documentation are required?
You are responsible for obtaining the required passport and visa for the destinations you wish to visit. Your Kosher Travelers consultant can advise you on the documentation required but Kosher Travelers cannot refund clients denied entry to a destination due to the lack of the required travel documentation.
Tell me about Travel insurance?
In Today’s times, travel insurance is obligatory and we strongly recommend travel insurance for our cruise passengers. Please make sure you fill out and mail the application within 7 days of booking your cabin.
It is advisable to have comprehensive travel insurance for all tours and hotel vacations. Taking out an appropriate private medical insurance policy is required for all of Kosher Travelers participants. Our expert travel consultants will provide the exact details of the recommended insurance coverage for your holiday or you can purchase directly online via our website.
What is the Dress Code?
Dress requirements vary according to the tour destination, season of the year and type of tour selected. For example, with certain cruise lines it is customary for passengers to dine wearing formal evening dress, whereas with other cruise lines informal dress is perfectly in order.
For tours in tropical areas it is essential to bring appropriate head coverings and suntan lotions. Your Kosher Travelers consultant is happy to advise you on the kinds of clothing and other personal items it is recommended to bring on your selected tour.
Transfers and Embarkation
Connecting flights to cruise and tour starting points can be arranged separately or through Kosher Travelers freelance flight consultants. We strongly suggest taking an early flight for all cruises. The ships are prompt and will not wait in port if you have a delay.
What is the level of Kashrut Supervision?
Kosher Travelers is committed to providing Kosher food of the highest quality under strict supervision. Kashrut on hotel vacations and tours is under the direct control of the local orthodox rabbinical authorities. In countries where such supervision is not available, Kosher food is prepared under the supervision of a travelling Mashgiach with the group.
How do we keep Shabbat and Yom Tov?
- We have full Minyanim with Torah Readings and Shiurim
- Full provision for Kiddush and Havdalah requirements
- Shabbat candles are supplied to our guests
- Shabbat elevators are available in most hotels and provisions are made for electronic doors where possible
- Care is taken to ensure availability of hot drinks and light refreshments.
Do you cater for Special Dietary Needs?
Kosher Travelers will do the very best to accommodate special dietary requirements providing that these requirements are clearly stated at the time of booking.
What standard of accommodation do you use?
All accommodation provided meets the highest standards combined with comfort, luxury and first-rate service.
What languages do the tour guides speak?
All our tours are conducted in English.
Are your trips fully escorted?
All of our group tours and cruises are fully escorted and hosted by an experienced tour leader, distinguished for their knowledge of the locality, its history and culture as well as fascinating Jewish connections.
Cancellation & refund Policy
If guest cancels for any reason the following cancellation penalty fees apply:
- 30 days or more: Full refund receivable less $100 Administration fee p/p
- Within 30 to 15 days prior to arrival date: 30% of total amount.
- Within 15 to 08 days prior to arrival date: 50% of total amount.
- Within 8 days of arrival date and no show: 100 % of total amount
- Guests who are forced to cancel their trip prior to arrival at Hotel due to Covid 19 illness with formal medical certification, will be refunded in full for their specific room, less an administration fee of $100 per person.
- If there is a Government imposed lockdown preventing airports or hotels from operating, guests will be refunded in full less an admin. fee of $100 p/p.
- All Ministry of Health standards will be strictly enforced.
We look forward to hosting you… safe travelling and Nesia Tovah !