Enjoy a Family Friendly Summer Experience
in the Magnificent Italian Alps!
Family Packages with Affordable Prices for 7 nights
7 night Family Packages with affordable prices
Sunday 24 June – Sunday 15 July, 2018
Tuesday 24 July – Tuesday 28 July 2018
From your room be delighted by the panoramic view of the majestic Orobie Alps guaranteeing you the intimacy of a relaxing vacation!
- From your room be delighted by the panoramic view of the majestic Orobie Alps guaranteeing you the intimacy of a relaxing vacation!
- Under 2hrs drive from Milan Airport; the Presolana Pass is at 1300M altitude
- Large social lounge, piano bar and billiards room and more
- Wellness Centre with private massage rooms, 2 indoor pools, sauna & Turkish Bath
- Activities for all ages & kids club. biking, hiking, golf, horse riding, shopping & more
- Daily Minyanim, Shabbat atmosphere and thought-provoking lectures
- The fresh culinary catering will be prepared under the auspices of our World Class Executive Chefs creating a dining experience drawing on the best of Italian, continental and traditional Jewish fare.
- The kitchen and dining room will be under the Glatt Mehadrin, Kosher Supervision of the Rav Rottenberg, Vienna.
- Exciting optional day trips to Bergamo, Sirimone Lake Garda, Gardaland, Lake Iseo and more will round out a truly unique Italian summer experience for your family.
- Personally hosted by our experienced Eddie’s Kosher Travel staff
joy our Amazing Full Day Optional Tours & Activities Package!!!
Day 1: Magical Bergamo & Gromo
Bergamo is a beautiful Italian town nestled in the foothills of the Alps. Widely acclaimed as a city of rare beauty, Bergamo is famous for its wealth of artistic treasures and enchanting medieval atmosphere. It is a real life tale of two cities: Città Bassa, the busy and modern lower city, and Città Alta, the upper city with its rich heritage of art and history. Enjoy the upper town with our very knowledgeable guide and wander the many cobblestone streets for shopping and souvenirs and Funicular ride…
Gromo is one of the most beautiful villages of Italy, even more so with the striking green Bergamo Alps surrounding it and the Serio River rushing below. Gromo today is mostly unaltered and has preserved its Medieval flavor as one of Italy’s most beautiful hamlets. We will visit the Museum of White Weapons and Parchments inside Palazzo Milesi, and discover the beautiful amours and weapons displayed. Walk medieval alleys and experience going back in time…
Day 2: Sirimone Peninsula & Boat Ride to Isola Del Garda
The Sirmione Peninsula is famous since antiquity and is one of the most beautiful places on Lake Garda. Formed by a 3 km strip of land reaching the open waters between Peschiera and Desenzano, Sirmione has generous thermal waters, from which one can enjoy the splendid views of both shores and unparalleled treasures of art and history.
Isola del Garda is a beautiful Island dominated by the presence of a magnificent neo-Gothic Venetian villa designed at the beginning of the 20th Century it is full of interesting architectonic details. The villa is set back from terraces and immaculately landscaped Italian gardens that slope gently down to the lake offering luxuriant vegetation that is rich exotic plants, rare essences and unique flowers of rare beauty.
DAY 3: Gardaland Amusement Park
Join us for a fantastic Family fun day with the kids at Italy’s number 1 Amusement Resort. Gardaland is ranked 5th in the top 10 amusement parks in the world and with a total of 32 rides, including six roller coasters and three water rides, the attractions will deliver a special adventure for all Ages. Return to Hotel after 7pm
DAY 4: Parca Giardino Sigurta & The Brescia Castle
Parco Giardino Sigurtà is a place where history, culture and nature are in perfect harmony providing visitors with sensations that will be treasured. Parco Giardino Sigurtà is dubbed by world-renowned botanists, and the thousands of annual visitors, as one of the most extraordinary gardens in the world. In this enchanting oasis you will see the five great flowerings of tulips, irises, roses, lilies and asters, the great oak, the award winning stunning new maze, the horizontal sundial, the hermitage, the 18 ornamental ponds and lakes with their flowers, the herb garden and the great lawn and more. Parco Giardino Sigurta can be visited on foot, in a relaxing walk, in a golf-cart with a GPS audio guide system, or by fun trains and for the more sporty types with bikes available for rent.
The Brescia Castle on Cidneo Hill is one of the most interesting fortified complexes in Italy. Built by the Visconti, the monumental drawbridge entrance, bears witness to the power of the Venetian Republic, which sustained the city for more than four centuries. The castle is full of unexpected paths and hidden rooms and provides a marvelous panorama of the entire city center, nearby hills and valleys. Discover the castle’s balanced eclecticism; old vineyards and olive oil tanks, Roman remains, and a 1909 railway locomotive, the “Prigioniera del Falco d’Italia” for the enjoyment of younger visitors.
DAY 5: Mines San Aloisio Tassara & Iseo on Lake Iseo
The Miniera San Aloisio Tassara provides a unique Mine Trekking Adventure guided tour of about 2.5km underground to observe a motionless world preserved intact for 30 years. The Mine was the richest and most extensive siderite mining concession of the Trompia Valley. It was the last iron mine of the valley, but was finally closed in 1985. Its heyday was around 1936, when the mine had great importance for the fascist government at the dawn of World War II. Protective helmets with lights will be provided while proper hiking shoes and clothing suitable for subsurface temperatures is advisable.
Iseo Town in the southern end of Lake Iseo in northern Italy has a population of 9,000 and sits in the Italian region of Lombardy in the province of Brescia. Most people have heard of the Italian Lakes: Como, Maggiore and Garda are world famous for their beauty, culture and charm. For centuries the rich and famous have come to their shores to rest, relax and recuperate. Yet arguably the most spectacular lake has been left in relative obscurity. Lake Iseo is the quintessential ‘undiscovered gem’. Iseo Town probably has one of the highest concentrations of clothes shops per square meter in the whole of Italy. From designer boutiques to cut price outlets it would be hard to come away without finding something. Our Friday Tour will depart at 8am and return by 3pm.
Please note: We need minimum numbers in order for the tours to operate yet the number of places are limited; we therefore urge you to please register ASAP
- Our Special Advance 5 Day Tour Package includes bus transfer, local guides where applicable, entrance fees and snacks: €250 Adult / Child [U12] €200
- Individual Daily Tours [subject to availability] €60 Adult / Child [U12] €45
- Tours will Depart Hotel at 9:30 am and Return to Hotel by 5:30pm [except Friday]
- Other Self Drive Activities in the Area: Thermal baths, nature walks for all levels, recreational bike riding on/off road, horse riding, National Parks and more...
WEEKLY PACKAGE RATES PER ROOM: EURO €
Classic: 2 pax
Classic: 3 pax
Superior: 2 pax
Superior: 3 pax
Family Suite: 3 pax
Family Suite: 4 pax
Family Suite: 5 pax
- Direct flights available on ELAL, EasyJet or Ryanair to Milan Malpensa or Bergamo
- Flight options not included in the package
- Separate supplement for flight and transfer package – prices available on request
Terms & Conditions:
- Infants: 0-2 years FREE
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE access to hotel Spa & Fitness center
- Deposit of €1,000 per room required upon booking confirmation
- Balance Payable:
- 50% of Invoice payable 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% payable 30 days prior to arrival
For Reservations www.koshertravelers.com
Terms & Conditions:
- Infants: 0-2 yrs at no extra charge.
- Free Wifi.
- Free access to hotel Spa & Fitness center.
- Deposit of €1000 per room required upon booking confirmation.
50% payable 60 days prior
Balance of payment 30 days priorFor Further Information & Reservations