Experience a 5 Star Summer at our Stunning Boutique Hotel 72 Luxury Rooms & Suites at the foot of Spectacular Mont Blanc, Aosta Valley!
Family Packages for 7 nights
Weekly Thursday August 03 – 31, 2017
- Be delighted by the panoramic view of the majestic Mt Blanc, Europe’s highest mountain and surrounding peaks, guaranteeing you the intimacy of a relaxing vacation!
- Under 2hrs drive from Milan or Geneva airports, Courmayeur is at 1224M altitude
- Minutes from the world famous magnificent Terme of Pre Saint Didier thermal baths
- Restaurant with views over the Brenva Glacier, lounge bar with grand panoramic terrace
- Wellness center with 500 m2 fitness and & techno gym, indoor pool with waterfall and hydro-massage jets, sauna, Turkish bath, chromo-therapy and multi-sensory showers
- In-house rental facility for electric assist bikes and hiking gear
- Activities for all ages & Kids club. biking, hiking, golf, horse riding & more
- Daily Minyanim, Shabbat atmosphere and inspiring lectures
- The Haute Gourmet Italian cuisine will be freshly prepared by executive Italian chefs of Elite Kosher Events, Minkowitz Family, Milan creating a world class culinary experience drawing the best of Italian, continental and traditional Jewish fare
- The gourmet culinary delicacies will be under the Glatt Mehadrin, Kosher Supervision of Rabbi G.M. Garelik of Milan. Cholov Yisrael
- Exciting daily optional sightseeing tours to Annecy, Turin, Aosta Valley, Montreux Switzerland and more will round out a truly unique summer experience for your family.
- Personally hosted by our experienced Eddie’s Kosher Travel Staff
- Enjoy our Amazing Full Day Optional Tours & Activities Package!!! Day 1 Friday: Courmayeur, Aosta Valley, Mt Blanc Skyway & 5km Nature Trek
Courmayeur, at the foot of Mt Blanc in the Aosta Valley is a charming authentic alpine village. Enjoy the utterly breathtaking 2 stage Skyway cable car. The entire Skyway route from Courmayeur to Point Helbronner is a new design construction completed in 2015 for an investment of 110M Euros. In 20 minutes, the cable car takes you 2000 meters from the base of the valley to Punta Helbronner, where a magnificent, 360˚ panoramic terrace taking in views of the glaciers and grand peaks of the whole of the Alpine arc. Upon return we continue on by bus to a 20 minute stroll through lush forest to reach the spectacular views from the Oriddo suspension Bridge where we will stop for our picnic lunch. Return to Hotel by 3.30pm
Optional Nature Trek of 5km with 400mtrs of elevation, beautiful trails and magnificent views, approx. walking time of 2.5hrs for those who are fit and enjoy the outdoors!
Day 2 Sunday: Annecy France, & Gorges De La Diosaz
Romance is the lifeblood of Annecy, a town in the Rhone-Alpes region of southeast France that’s replete with castles and cathedrals and softly curving architecture. Known as “Venice of the Alps” the pure clear water flows from the lake into the canals running through the Old Town, giving its picturesque appearance. Visit the Chateau d’Annecy, sites of the old town and a 1 hour cruise boat trip on the lake.
We complete a perfect day with a visit to Gorges De La Diosaz in the Chamonix valley. Admire the natural erosion and contemplate the majesty and raw beauty of Mother Nature while standing in front of the cascading waterfalls. Walk the suspended path of the Gorges in a wild and natural environment seeing a spectacular show. This Gorge is considered amongst the most beautiful in France!
Day 3: Monday: The Bard Fortress Almost intact from the moment of its construction, Fort Bard represents one of the best examples of early 1800 military strongholds. The Ferdinando Opera is the defense structure at the bottom, the Vittorio Opera in the middle, and the Carlo Alberto Opera at the top. There are a total of 283 rooms in the entire fortress.
Visit The Museum of the Alps An avant-garde museum space telling the story of a living, breathing mountain transformed in the hands of mankind. Tradition and modern technology are fused together to take you on a voyage into time and space where the sets are brought alive through visual projections, sounds and interactive multimedia games.
Visit The Prison, located in the Opera Carlo Alberto the narrow cells, where prisoners were kept, provide an itinerary that takes visitors through the military history of the Fort, for centuries regarded as a strategic crossing point. Short films, documents and reconstructions in high-impact 3D introduce visitors to the architectural evolution of the fortress, revealing the historical figures that have marked the main events forming its history from the 11th Century, through its reconstruction in 1830, until today.
Day 4: Tuesday: The Great Synagogue of Turin & Automobile Museum
Turin is an important business and cultural center in northern Italy, and is the capital of the Piedmont region known for its numerous art galleries, restaurants, palaces, opera houses, piazzas, parks, gardens, theatres, libraries, museums. The Great synagogue of Turin was commissioned by the Jewish Community following the abolition of the ghetto, to celebrate the Emancipation and express gratitude to the Royal House for having granted it. Completed in 1884 and designed by Enrico Petiti, the synagogue is characterized by its eclectic architecture.
The National Automobile Museum contains a collection of over 200 automobiles which bear witness to the evolution of the car from its origins to the 1980s. The collection includes the first Italian cars, 1896 Bernardi, 1899 Fiat, 1914 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost, 1893 Benz Victoria, Racing cars by Ferrari and Alfa Romeo, 1907 Itala from the Peking to Paris race, 1913 De Dion-Bouton, 1916 Ford T and 1929 Isotta Fraschini Tipo that starred in Sunset Boulevard.
Day 5 Wednesday: Chamonix Ice cave, Alpine Village Shopping, Toboggan option
Known as the “gateway to the European Cascades” Chamonix is one of the oldest ski resorts in France and is filled with many shops and cafes. We take the Montenvers train to access the Mer de Glace glacier and the Ice Cave. The ice grotto is cut into the living glacier each year as the glacier moves about 70m every year. Access is via 430 steps from the top of the gondola lift. Also visit the Glaciorium which features an exhibition dedicated to glaciology with interactive and educational presentations.
Please note: We need minimum numbers in order for the tours to operate yet the number of places are limited; we therefore urge you to please register ASAP
- Special Advance 5 Day Trip Package includes bus transfer, local guides where applicable, entrance fees and snacks: €450 Adult / Child [U12] €375
- Individual Daily Trips [subject to availability] €100 Adult / Child [U12] €75
- Trips will Depart Hotel at 9:30 am and Return to Hotel by 5:30pm
Other Self Drive Activities in the Area: Nature walks, electric assist bike riding on/off road, horse riding, golf, fishing and indoor ice-skating and more…
Rafting Morgex [15min] http://www.rafting.it/2013/en
Mont Blanc Adventure Park[15min] http://www.lathuile.it
Thermal Bath at Pre St Didier [15min] www.termedipre.it/en/terme.page
Summer Skiing, Breuil Cervinia [75min] www.lovevda.it/en/sport/summer-skiing
Courmayeur is the westernmost municipality of the Valle d’Aosta, and situated at an altitude of 1224 metres at the foot of the massive Mont Blanc, in a lush valley with abundant fir and larch trees, encircled by mountains and glaciers. Courmayeur retains its authentic Alpine atmosphere, which you can feel as you stroll around the shops on Via Roma, in the heart of the town, and also in the beautiful, traditional villages scattered all the way up to the top of the central valley. The Spa Elysium Wellness Centre, designed to offer clients the maximum possible levels of comfort and privacy is equipped with hi-tech beauty facilities that include booths for the latest beauty treatments and massages, a sauna, a Turkish bath, an indoor swimming pool and chromotherapy and multi-sensory showers. In addition there is a gym with a wealth of Technogym-brand equipment.
7 Night Weekly Package:
|Thursday 03 August||Thursday 10 August, 2017|
|Thursday 10 August||Thursday 17 August 2017|
|Thursday 17 August||Thursday 24 August, 2017|
|Thursday 24 August||Thursday 31 August, 2017|
- Full Board basis with option to make packed lunches for daily trips.
- Daily afternoon tea, coffee and cake served.
- On-site hosting by Eddie's Kosher Travel staff
WEEKLY RATES PER ROOM: EURO €
|Comfort room NO Verandah for 2 persons||€2,800|
|Superior room with Verandah for 2 persons||€3,200|
|Deluxe room with Verandah for 2 persons||€3,350|
|Deluxe room with Verandah for 3 persons||€4,250|
|Junior Suite with Verandah for 2 persons||€3,900|
|Junior Suite with Verandah for 4 persons||€5,450|
|Family Suite with Veranda 5 persons||€6,500|
|Signature Suite w/Verandah: 6 pax max||€7,500|
- Direct flights available on ELAL to Milan Malpensa or Geneva airports.
- Flight options not included in the package.
- Separate supplement for flight and transfer package – price available on request.
Terms & Conditions:
- Infants: 0-2 yrs at no extra charge.
- Free Wifi.
- Free access to hotel Spa & Fitness center.
- Deposit of €1000 per room required upon booking confirmation.
50% payable 60 days prior
Balance of payment 30 days priorFor Further Information & Reservations