Corporate Events, Weddings & Bar Mitzvah Tours in Israel
YOUR SPECIAL EVENT
There is so much to see & do in Israel, that planning a trip can present quite a challenge. We are here to ensure that you get the most out of your trip and really enjoy all that the country has to offer. Whether you are a first-time visitor or a an experienced traveler we can assist you with the following aspects of your trip:
- Creating a personalized itinerary that reflects your interests & background & is relevant to all participants.
- Booking hotels & accommodation at competitive rates
- Coordinating entry to sites & attractions so that your trip flows smoothly
- Selecting a top-level tour guide who will enhance your experience
- Arranging airport transfers & transportation as required
- Finding “off-the-beaten-track” activities
Book your Israel Experience with us and you can be sure to receive the same top level of service and attention to detail that Eddie’s Kosher Travel is renowned for.
Contact us for more details or to start planning your upcoming trip Email firstname.lastname@example.org
THE COMPLETE KOSHER WEDDING PACKAGE
This is the most perfect wedding package. Designed for couples who live around the globe, but who have dreamed of having their most special day here in Israel , the land of milk and honey.
Kosher Travelers will guide you to the most fantastic venues, arrange your invitations, make vendor recommendations, negotiate contracts to secure the best service and pricing, create a schedule, and attend to every detail of the wedding.
Kosher Travelers will be with you and your guests throughout your special day , from the beginning of the day until the end of the night allowing you as Host to relax and enjoy your guests..
DAY OF THE WEDDING
At last the long awaited day has arrived, no need to panic , Kosher Travelers is here with you , to take away the stress , and the headaches we will manage your wedding day with ease and perfection, making sure you get to the hairdresser on time, the photographer is there to capture every intimate and special moment, the venue is ready for you and your guests , and of course the limousine, ready with fine champagne and drinks to whisk you away to your long awaited wedding.
All of the last minute issues, those small details which just had not occurred to you earlier, will become our job as you float happily among your guests..
Live the moment – Cherish it
Mark this special milestone with an Israel experience that will impact your child, family and friends. Together you’ll laugh, cry, learn and enjoy the best shwarma you’ve ever tasted!
Our Bar & Bat Mitzvah trips are a true celebration, usually lasting 10-14 days. We combine fun, action, spirituality, Jewish Heritage and social responsibility with quality family time. There is a delicate balance between structured activities and time to explore & experience on your own…
We work together with you to create a personalized itinerary that is just right for you & your family. Every day has a combination of activities which are interactive & engaging – no long-winded tours or endless visits to museums. We assist you in planning the ceremony so that it is meaningful & relevant. Our guides are carefully selected on the basis of their warmth, passion, knowledge & zest for life.
It’s a celebration bursting with energy…a journey of discovery of what it means to be Bar Mitzva…a time to be together as a family, a trip that your child will connect to and remember.
- Ceremony at the Western Wall, Masada or Hebron
- Wade through Hezekiah’s Tunnels dug more than 2700 years ago
- Learn to appreciate your senses at Dialogue in Darkness
- Discover the Mystical City of Tzfat including beautiful ynagogues and artists’ colony
- Re-enact the dramatic battle at Ammunition Hill
- Try out the longest zip-line in the Middle East at Deer Land
- Ascend the desert fortress of Masada
- Float in the Dead Sea – the lowest place on earth, at the Ein Gedi Spa
- Learn how to shoot an M-16 under the instruction of former IDF commandoes
- Discover the Golan Heights off-road in a jeep
- Meet modern-day Israeli heroes
- Volunteer to help those in need
What our clients are saying
- “Israel is an amazing country, but I believe that our trip was extra special and meaningful because of your commitment and great attention to detail. The Bar-Mitzva ran so smoothly, everything was taken care of so we could just relax and enjoy the moment.” Belinda Berkowitz, NY
- “I can tell you that my experience on this trip was wonderful! We found every location meaningful, either on a historical and spiritual level. Our kids haven’t stopped talking about the trip!” Melanie Schwartz Cleveland, OH
- “We wanted to thank you again for helping us plan a wonderful Israel experience. We could not imagine such a great introduction to Israel for our children than the last ten days. Your caring demeanor and thoughtfulness made us all feel very comfortable. Thank you for organizing the destinations – they were the perfect balance of history and fun”. Galya & Marvin Benak, NY
- “The very detailed personal explanations provided by our guide heightened our experience. Seeing Israel through our children’s eyes was very emotional. Climbing Massada was a highlight . Reliving the Tanakh and touching the sites our ancestors touched years ago in Yerushalayim was indescribable”. Roslyn, NY
- “We feel that our children have grown closer and are developing a love of and pride for Israel. For the adults, it has been a renewal. JJ took care of our every need. He put his heart and soul into every moment of our tour. Eli was fun to be with and took good care of us en route.” Brian Goldberg, Columbus, OH