Bar & Bat Mitzvah
Live the moment – Cherish it
Mark this special milestone with an Israel experience that will impact your child, family and friends. Together you’ll laugh, cry, learn and enjoy the best shwarma you’ve ever tasted!
Our Bar & Bat Mitzvah trips are a true celebration, usually lasting 10-14 days. We combine fun, action, spirituality, Jewish Heritage and social responsibility with quality family time. There is a delicate balance between structured activities and time to explore & experience on your own…
We work together with you to create a personalized itinerary that is just right for you & your family. Every day has a combination of activities which are interactive & engaging – no long-winded tours or endless visits to museums. We assist you in planning the ceremony so that it is meaningful & relevant. Our guides are carefully selected on the basis of their warmth, passion, knowledge & zest for life.
It’s a celebration bursting with energy…a journey of discovery of what it means to be Bar Mitzva…a time to be together as a family, a trip that your child will connect to and remember.
- Ceremony at the Western Wall, Masada or Hebron
- Wade through Hezekiah’s Tunnels dug more than 2700 years ago
- Learn to appreciate your senses at Dialogue in Darkness
- Discover the Mystical City of Tzfat including beautiful ynagogues and artists’ colony
- Re-enact the dramatic battle at Ammunition Hill
- Try out the longest zip-line in the Middle East at Deer Land
- Ascend the desert fortress of Masada
- Float in the Dead Sea – the lowest place on earth, at the Ein Gedi Spa
- Learn how to shoot an M-16 under the instruction of former IDF commandoes
- Discover the Golan Heights off-road in a jeep
- Meet modern-day Israeli heroes
- Volunteer to help those in need
What our clients are saying
- “Israel is an amazing country, but I believe that our trip was extra special and meaningful because of your commitment and great attention to detail. The Bar-Mitzva ran so smoothly, everything was taken care of so we could just relax and enjoy the moment.” Belinda Berkowitz, NY
- “I can tell you that my experience on this trip was wonderful! We found every location meaningful, either on a historical and spiritual level. Our kids haven’t stopped talking about the trip!” Melanie Schwartz Cleveland, OH
- “We wanted to thank you again for helping us plan a wonderful Israel experience. We could not imagine such a great introduction to Israel for our children than the last ten days. Your caring demeanor and thoughtfulness made us all feel very comfortable. Thank you for organizing the destinations – they were the perfect balance of history and fun”. Galya & Marvin Benak, NY
- “The very detailed personal explanations provided by our guide heightened our experience. Seeing Israel through our children’s eyes was very emotional. Climbing Massada was a highlight . Reliving the Tanakh and touching the sites our ancestors touched years ago in Yerushalayim was indescribable”. Roslyn, NY
- “We feel that our children have grown closer and are developing a love of and pride for Israel. For the adults, it has been a renewal. JJ took care of our every need. He put his heart and soul into every moment of our tour. Eli was fun to be with and took good care of us en route.” Brian Goldberg, Columbus, OH