We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
Enjoy a relaxing Shavuot at The Neve Ilan Hotel located in rural, green surroundings in the heart of the Judean mountains, just a 15min drive from Jerusalem and 30min from Tel Aviv.
The magical setting makes it a perfect choice. Restaurants, vineyards, olive presses, hiking trails, parks, bike trails, and natural forest are just a few of the visitor options in the area. The hotel has 160 upgraded and spacious rooms, a convenience store, lounge/lobby area, and bikes available for no additional charge. Top this with a diverse culinary experience and the clear mountain air all year round.
Renowned for its serene and tranquil atmosphere, the hotel and grounds bestow a perfect family summer vacation of renewal in the heart of nature.
THE PERFECT SETTING FOR YOUR PESACH VACATION!
RECREATION: enjoy a huge choice of outdoor activities: basketball, volleyball, tennis, mini-golf, ping pong, soccer, bikes and Kids club. Cool off with a swim in the hotel’s large heated pool. The facilities include a health club with a gym, Spa treatment centre, sauna & Jacuzzi.
FINE DINING: delight your palate with the exquisite cuisine and healthy choice for which the Hotel enjoys much acclaim – you will experience innovative cuisine, fresh modern menus and themed evenings.
ENTERTAINMENT: offered each day and evening for all ages.
YOUR Shavuot PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 3 Days Chag & Shabbat: Full Board [Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch]
- A wonderful Chag atmosphere & Shule Tefillot
- Intriguing Shiurim & inspiring Lectures by renowned scholar in residence
- Great entertainment for the family, special kids and teen program
- Special family and group rates
- Personally hosted and much more…
- שיעורים והרצאות יהיו בעברית ובאנגלית
Kashrut Glatt Mehadrin, under Supervision of Mateh Yehuda Regional Rabbinate, State of Israel
Nearby Activities Suitable for families:
- Soreq Stalactite Caves: A nature reserve in the Judean mountains
- Sataf Hiking Trail: In the wooded mountains among irrigated agricultural plots. The trail includes ruins of an ancient settlement, and Ein Bikkura and Ein Sataf springs.
- Ein Hemed: National park, 7 km west of Jerusalem. The 14-acre park is abundant in lawns, picnic tables and playgrounds. The Kissalon stream runs through the park, overlooked by a large crusader edifice. In crusader times, Ein Hemed was called “Aqua Bellla” due to the numerous springs in the area.
- Azimut ATV Rides: Get to know the Judean Mountains on trails ranging from languid to daring. bike rides, 4x4s, rappelling.
- Kiftzuba: Theme park for children.
- Monkey Park: in Ben Shemen forest.
- Neot Kdumim: biblical nature reserve.
- Biblical Zoo: Jerusalem.
- Mini-Israel: 385 amazing models of Israeli landmarks.
Vineyards and Wineries
The Yoav-Judea wine-route The Yoav-Judea region has always abounded in vineyards, wineries, wine-presses, and ancient caves used for wine-making. The combination of history and tradition, suitable soil and climate, and devoted, professional growers, will provide for special encounters at small and medium-sized boutique wineries offering wine tastings among picturesque trails. Join the local wine festival every October, featuring shows, hikes, and wine workshops for amateurs.
- Flam Winery: Kdoshim forest, Eshtaol Junction.
- Latrun Winery: Latrun monastery
- Castel Winery: Moshav Ramat Raziel.
- Tzora Winery: Kibbutz Tzora, near Beit Shemesh.
- Ella Valley Winery: Kibbutz Netiv HaLamed-Heh.
- Judea Winery: Moshav Shoresh.
- Tzuba Winery: Kibbutz Tzuba.
- Navot Winery: Moshav Tzlafon.
- Air Condition
- Bikes and Kids
- Conference Center
- Free toiletries
- Indoor pool
- Room service
- Wake up service
Judean HillsEnjoy a relaxing Shavuot at The Neve Ilan Hotel located in rural, green surroundings in the heart of the Judean mountains, just a 15min drive from Jerusalem and 30min from Tel Aviv. The magical setting makes it a perfect choice. Restaurants, vineyards, olive presses, hiking trails, parks, bike trails, and natural forest are just a [...]