Sailing DatesNot Available
Greek Isles – The most affordable kosher cruise in Europe!
Finally! An affordable Kosher cruise brought to you by Kosher Travelers
Your Ship: Costa Luminosa
The 92,720-ton, 3,570-passenger cruise ship Costa Luminosa is a twin vessel to Costa Cruises Deliziosa ship. This huge and warm liner with simple design is easy to navigate. Luminosa debuted in 2009, introducing the evolution of retro-style for Costa cruise lines. The line which is based in Italy and is much European-influenced has produced mega-sized cruise vessels as the 114,500-ton Costa Pacifica and Costa Serena (the biggest-ever in the fleet).
Costa Luminosa has a total of 1130 cabins (of which 110 Suites, 662 Balcony, 180 Inside rooms) in 13 grades. Most Costa Luminosa staterooms are 185-sq. foot Balcony rooms – 68% of all staterooms have a private balcony. 23 are the wheelchair accessible cabins. The largest aboard Costa Luminosa is the Grand Suites (455 ft2). There are also 52 Spa Staterooms (with 4 Spa Suites). The most magnificent among Luminosa apartments is the Panorama. It is situated aft and measures 320 sq.feet, with the best feature the wraparound balcony, but there what to like inside, too. Panorama’s width is as much as two standard rooms and feels quite spacious, including a desk, seating place, queen bed (converting to twins), and beautiful bath with two sinks and Jacuzzi tub. Those who dwell Luminosa suites have access to priority embarkation, concierge service, and lots of other perks.
Costa Cruises Deliziosa and Luminosa ships are built on new smaller for Costa lines design. The balance of slightly smaller size and exotic routes plays a good part in the wish of Costa to orient these two cruise ships to higher-spending guests. Luminosa cruise ship appeals to new passengers who want to travel to thrilling destinations on a vessel still offering all mega-sized conveniences of Costa Crociere. And these are from vast spa amenities and kids club to Grand Prix simulator and other amusement options. Costa Luminosa ship provides two dining rooms, casino, theater, two show lounges, library, steam room, modern fitness center, 4 swimming pools, and 5 jacuzzis plus SPA.
Among amenities, onboard Luminosa is the three-level wellness facility with gym, called “Samsara Spa”. It offers the guest a Turkish bath, a thalassotherapy pool, UVA-ray solarium, sauna, many treatment rooms. Entertainment options on board include a 4D cinema, a huge three-level theater, an 18-hole championship golf simulator, PlayStation World area, Grand Prix race car simulator. The ship also has 290 original artworks and 4730 prints onboard.
Follows the complete list of Costa Luminosa lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Teatro Phoenix (800-seat, 3-tiered theatre, and main show lounge; hosts grand scale show productions, musicals, classical concerts, ballet performances, circus, and laser light shows)
- Cinema Mizar (4D cinema room, featuring 3D films with moving seats)
- Grand Bar Elettra (with own dance floor and stage for live performances; hosts quiz games and fashion reviews)
- Rigel Cigar Lounge and Bar (selling cigars and fine liquor)
- Sala Carte (cards room)
- Casino Vega (served by bar Vega)
- Luminosa Atrium (9-deck high “Atrio Supernova” – open-floor area with live music and entertainment, served by Atrium Lobby Bar Supernova)
- Discoteca Altair (Disco Nightclub, DJ program nightly)
- Antares Piano Bar (live music, dance floor, cabaret-style performances)
- Caffetteria Sirius (specialty coffee and chocolates bar/patisserie)
- Biblioteca Bellatrix and Internet Point (Library/computers room)
- Galleria Shops (duty and tax-free shops for brand watches, jewelry, perfumes, fashion clothes, Costa-logo merchandise, sportswear, gifts, tobacco, and liquor)
- Photo Gallery and Shop; Galleria d’Arte (Luminosa’s Art Gallery)
- Libra Lounge and Bar; Virgo Lounge and Bar
- Bar Scuderia Costa (themed bar Formula 1 with Grand Prix simulator)
- Mondo Virtuale (Video Games Arcade)
- Cappella (Wedding Chapel, also used for religious services)
- Squok Club (kids lounge with Mini Club (3-6 yo) and Maxi Club (7-11 yo) playing rooms; with complimentary kids programme and supervised activities; complimentary babysitting)
- Teen Zone (teenagers’ lounge with Teen Junior (12-14 yo) and Teen Club (15-17 yo) rooms; complimentary supervised activities, themed parties, sports contests)
- Centro Banessere Samsara (2-level Spa and Wellness complex, with Fitness and separate Spinning/Aerobics Room; Venus Beauty Salon, Massages and Treatments Rooms, Japanese TeaRoom, Relaxation Room, Thermal Suites, Solarium, Tepidarium (heated loungers), Laconium (low humidity sauna), Aroma Steam Baths, Thalassotherapy pool, Turkish Bath, Solarium, Saunas, Kinesis Room. All Luminosa’s guests in Samsara Spa staterooms have free access to most of the Spa complex)
- Lido Dorado pool area (lido pool with two Whirlpools, huge LED screen, PlayStation nights; served by Lido Dorado Bar)
- Delphinus pool area (with two Whirlpools, served by Lido Delphinus Bar)
- Lido Squok (kids’ mini Aqua park)
- Balconata Dorado (outdoor movie screen)
- Area Yoga (outdoor area)
- Campo da Gioco (combined court for tennis and basketball); Pista da Jogging (Power Walking/Jogging Track), doubled with a Roller Skating Track; Putting Green Area; Virtual Golf Game.
Details of the ship:
|Year built||2009 / Age : 10|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Marghera, Italy)|
|Building cost||EUR 450 million (USD 550 million)|
|Owner||Carnival Corporation & PLC|
|Speed||23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph|
|Length (LOA)||294 m / 965 ft|
|Beam (width)||35 m / 115 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||92720 gt|
|Passengers||2260 – 2712|
|Decks with cabins||6|
|Christened by||Noa Vezzali, Valentina Vezzali|
Available Room Types
Greek IslesGreek Isles - The most affordable kosher cruise in Europe! Finally! An affordable Kosher cruise brought to you by Kosher Travelers Your Ship: Costa Luminosa The 92,720-ton, 3,570-passenger cruise ship Costa Luminosa is a twin vessel to Costa Cruises Deliziosa ship. This huge and warm liner with simple design is easy to navigate. Luminosa debuted [...]Read more
|Corfu||09:00 am||2:00 pm|
|Santorini||12:30 pm||8:30 pm|
|Mykonos||06:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Cruising at Sea|
INTERIOR PREMIUM STATEROOM
|Inside Premium Staterooms are the most affordable way to cruise. Ideal for anyone looking for Cabins that are stylish and comfortable at a good price.|
|CABIN||PRICE PER PERSON|
|INSIDE PREMIUM STATEROOM||$2,290 + $100 Taxes & Port Charges|
OCEAN VIEW PREMIUM STATEROOM
|Ocean view Premium Staterooms are cabins with large windows to admire the view or simply to enjoy the first rays of morning sunlight.|
|CABIN||PRICE PER PERSON|
|OCEAN VIEW WINDOW STATEROOM||$2,450 + $100 Taxes & Port Charges|
PREMIUM BALCONY STATEROOM
|Balcony Premium staterooms are comfortable cabins with an host of amenities including a private balcony looking out over the sea to make your cruise simply unforgettable.|
|CABIN||PRICE PER PERSON|
PREMIUM BALCONY STATEROOM
|$2,790+ $100 Taxes & Port Charges|
* Room measurements are approximated, and some rooms in the same category may vary in size and/or have different furniture placement, windows or fixtures from those pictured.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
• All rates are per person based on double occupancy
• $1000 per person deposit due at time of booking.
- Payment in full is due 90 days before sailing.
- Single rate supplement 60% on all cabins.
• 3rd/4th person Adult sharing in cabin $1,490
- Child up to Age 17 sharing in parents cabin $990
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
• This rate does not include prepaid gratuities:
$12 per guest per day for any cabin stateroom
- Regular cabins: Bookings are refundable less $100 administration fee until 90 days before sailing when full payment is due. Less than 90 days: 100% of total – no refund.
Regular cabins: Bookings are refundable less $100 administration fee until 90 days before sailing when full payment is due. Less than 90 days: 100% of total – no refund.
Suites and Higher Categories (not including Mini-Suites): Bookings are refundable less $100 administration fee until 125 days before sailing when full payment is due. From 124 days to 90 days: Bookings are refundable less 25% of total invoice amount. Less than 90 days: 100% of total – no refund. We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance.
Scholars & Entertainers
Rabbi Yechiel M Lichtenstein is a popular traveling speaker and practicing licensed psychotherapist. He currently works in the hip area of Sunset Park and the prestige district of Park Ave in NYC. With a clientele ranging from socialites to academics, navigating cultures and norms has become a focus point of his research and practice.
A charming yet energetic polymath, he has captivated audiences from across the spectrum. Highly accomplished at a young age, Rabbi Lichtenstein has taught Machshava in several Brooklyn based seminaries including Ateres Tziporah, Bnos Binah, and Ateres Naava. In addition, he provides professional trainings on mental health topics and innovations to clinically oriented facilities and organizations. Similarly, as a frequent guest at hotel programs, scholar-in-residence events, conferences, and national radio, his range of topics cover ancient spirituality to millennialist thought.
Fluent in philosophy and psychology while being a graduate of prestigious Yeshivos combined with a Social Change oriented University fuels dynamic discussions and analytic thought. Aside of an MS in Mental Health, he also holds several post-graduate certifications and trainings. When not traveling, Rabbi Lichtenstein resides with his Rebbetzin and family in Brooklyn, NY.
About our Kosher Cruises: Eddie's Kosher Travel together with Destinations
Combined we are the world's leading Kosher Tour operator with over 30 years experience, having satisfied thousands of Clients from USA, Israel, France, Belgium, Switzerland, UK , Mexico, Australia, South Africa on dozens of Cruises.
We provide four gourmet meals a day in our own separate area of the dining room. All our meals are freshly prepared under the Management of Costa's Executive Chefs aboard each ship.
The Kashrut is under the strict supervision of Rabbi Rothenberg of Vienna . He has spent many years developing the community Kosher list in Vienna for hundreds of food products sold in large retail chains throughout the Europe. This knowledge is very important and gives hotel operators in Europe the ability to bring local products and not need to import from Israel or the USA. His Kashrut experience has further expanded into the Kosher Cruises and he the Rav Hamachshir for Eddie’s Kosher Travel/Destinations Cruise packages.
Rabbi Rotenberg works throughout the year to obtain Kosher meat and poultry throughout Europe at the highest kosher level, at the best price. For every shechita Rabbi Rotenberg sends a special overseer on his behalf in order to ensure that the shipment of meat from the start will arrive at the hotel with the utmost supervision.
Rabbi Rottenberg currently serves as part time Rabbi of Savion community in Israel
Further enquiries pls contact Rabbi Nechemia Rottenberg on +972 584038543 / +436889171489 or email@example.com
During the voyage, we have exclusive use of our own synagogue for three daily prayers, a Sefer Torah and intellectually stimulating Torah classes are also provided at regular intervals. We often have a Guest Scholar on board. On Shabbat, we have a permanent arrangement with the Cruise Line to run an automated Shabbat elevator, a solution for locking the door of the rooms, no island music playing in the dining room, candle lighting area and more. We have thought of every detail for your maximum comfort and enjoyment.